Withdrawn Hardisty Cycles Team Bike (92?)

Jill67

Dirt Disciple
Selling my team MTB from my sponsored riding days. Built locally for team riders. Not sure of exact frame size due to the slope on the top tube but I ride a 54cm road frame. Original deore group set. Needs some TLC but a classic.

Attachments

• IMG_2487.jpeg
    IMG_2487.jpeg
    741.9 KB · Views: 141
Selling my team MTB from my sponsored riding days. Built locally for team riders. Not sure of exact frame size due to the slope on the top tube but I ride a 54cm road frame. Original deore group set. Needs some TLC but a classic.
That must have a few stories to tell. Looks lovely. As above + more pics will help this beauty sell!

😳 A real Hardistys team bike from my favourite bike shop of all time, some may disagree but for me it was always Hardistys when it was the little shop then Dentons to see the Konas and Marins then Steels for the best shops from round my way.
Are Saturday morning bike ride was upto Dave Yates have a neb in there then off to Byker to Hardistys then ride into the toon to annoy the owner of Dentons asking for test rides of the latest bikes then pedal all the way to South Gosforth to see what was happening at Steels then ride back home again, no wonder we were fit as a fiddle as kids lol

Back