HARAL Chambery. Fillet Brazed.

shogun700

Retro Guru
Hello, I have a Haral Chambery frame and fork to sell. I'm located in the US. The frame measures 62cm from the center of the bottom bracket shell to the edge of the seat tube cutaway, 60 cm from the center of the seat tube to the center of the head tube, and the chainstays are 38cm. Seatpost is 26.6.

This frame is fillet brazed with the traditional lugged bottom bracket. It has the classic charcoal/silver fade paint scheme.

Decals and paint are overall in very good condition, with small typical marks for a frameset of this vintage. There are no dents or dings, and very little oxidation. Rear dropout spacing is 126mm.

Unfortunately this frame was a victim of some modification to the dropouts, they have been filed. Fixie people? Who knows. Not by me, certainly. Please see the pictures for details.

It's hard for me to determine the value due to rarity and the dropout issue. $500 plus shipping? Feel free to make an offer. I have more pics, it's a bit of a pain to upload them here, if you need to see something or have questions feel free to ask.

I pack frames extremely well. I have shipped dozens of bikes over the years, damage has never been an issue.

Paypal payment, no gift payment. Shipping will likely be in the $100 USD range for EU.

Attachments

• haralsmall.jpg
    haralsmall.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 417
  • detail1small.jpg
    detail1small.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 418
  • dsdropsmall.jpg
    dsdropsmall.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 417
  • ndssmall.jpg
    ndssmall.jpg