Hands up who owns too many Bikes

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The sun is shining and it's been belting it down for a fortnight. Got a ride planned for the weekend so I decided to give my bikes a bit of a clean.

How many bikes do you really need. :oops:

My Stumpy for getting serious
My Avalanche cos its small and I can throw it around
My Scale for cruising as it's so damn light
My Bravado to remind me of the comfort of Reynolds Steel
My RTS for thinking ' God, that's shiny'
My Zaskar, because IT'S A ZASKAR :cool:
My Lobo because the linkage is so complicated and shiny that it's simply modern art

My missus thinks I'm mental.

Thing is I've got 7 bikes but I've told her that I really need a Xizang, and as my birthday is just around the corner..........i thought I'd drop a hint. Women have a marvellous way of making you feel like an 8 year old whose been a naughty little boy. :x

Attachments

• Too Many 3.jpg
    Too Many 3.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,932
  • Too Many 2.jpg
    Too Many 2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,932
  • Lurking in the undergrowth.jpg
    Lurking in the undergrowth.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,932
I own to many. As I rent and move often. Trying to find a landlord who is OK. (2 COMPLETE 2 projects)

Hands up.

LOLz yep thats a collection. If it works for you its all cool innit. be much more parts and costs involved in 1 new expensive car.

Need list in order of 'need'

- Modern play bike - cos its nice to have summat chuckable for any mission mountain or urban and I do like Sus foks and discs.
- Retro Muddy Fox - my sweet retro ride, looks and rides great, too nice to scuff!
- Modern Revolution courier race- its (alu) alloy and I'm starting to go off it, need a good road bike or 29er ;)
- Orange prestige - Super light retro flyer

Don't need list, in order of 'need'

- FreeAgent mid school BMX - hmm hanging on for now :cool:
- Saracen retro project - its E stay its retro its tough and its cool
- Santa Cruz Bullit 2000 (mid school?) - don't need but building anyway to see about the hype of FS
- Raleigh Apex - retro but don't really need it even if it is underrated. tad small
- other assorted retro 'kids' bikes :oops:

hmm quite a collection :eek: several locations to store this little lot

I've never had a problem....

or_to_put_it_another_way_149.jpg

Back