Handlebar end plugs !

Skeeter1

Kona Fan
What's everyone using to finish off their bars if not using something like Odi Tomac grips without the formed rubber ends to grips?
I bought some Onza one's for my last build...but kind of being a bit tight on next build! Ha ha

I already have some grips I'm set on using,but I need end plugs.

Maybe someone has something for me at a cheap price? 🙏🏼

X-Lite Disco BB's if you can find a set... Still using mine, which were a Christmas present in about 1995

Hope do some modern ones that don't look too shouty

I have a black plastic set off my cross bike that are pretty plain and non-descript you can have for nowt.

Reminds me of when we used to use beer bottle tops.... not the safest!
I printed a set of caps to fit beer bottle tops to handlebar ends last week. decided I didn't like them. these were designed to hold the cap on a separate piece that could be removed and have the cap fitted around and bury the sharp edges inside the bung.

X-Lite Disco BB's if you can find a set... Still using mine, which were a Christmas present in about 1995

Hope do some modern ones that don't look too shouty

I have a black plastic set off my cross bike that are pretty plain and non-descript you can have for nowt.
Thanks for the kind offer...but Ill hold off for a bit and hope something pretty turns up. 🙏🏼👍🏼

There's an eBay seller with a job lot of Fred Salmon ones...

Love the Whiskey cap/beer bottle idea. I used a champagne cork as a plug for a Control Tech stem on my 'Dale.

There's an eBay seller with a job lot of Fred Salmon ones...

Love the Whiskey cap/beer bottle idea. I used a champagne cork as a plug for a Control Tech stem on my 'Dale.
Yes I've seen the fred salmon ones too... but not over keen on these.
Re the whiskey top idea....I'll have to wait two years to get two ends covered as I barely drink anymore.
I was hoping for Onza orrr x lite and so on. 👍🏼

Latest posts

Back