Guess the Film from the still

Oh man !I am a complete techno numpty and trying to work out how to post a picture on here makes me break into a mild panic attack.

nayfinesse":1kwugk1o said:
Oh man !I am a complete techno numpty and trying to work out how to post a picture on here makes me break into a mild panic attack.

Just down load a picture no bigger than 250 mb then click reply add attachment done :D
If i can do it then any one can

tintin40":hbfhjqqd said:
nayfinesse":hbfhjqqd said:

Just down load a picture no bigger than 250 mb then click reply add attachment done :D

IF you can do it, how come you dont in the
"count to a thousand using pics" thread ????
:roll:

G

enid_puceflange":483sr11f said:
tintin40":483sr11f said:
nayfinesse":483sr11f said:

G

Because John said he wanted links to pictures other wise i would :|

tintin40":foa9sl0v said:
enid_puceflange":foa9sl0v said:
tintin40":foa9sl0v said:
nayfinesse":foa9sl0v said:

G

Because John said he wanted links to pictures other wise i would :|

Thats true, he did :oops:

Gc

Google your film and pick images. This should through up a few stills. Choose one and either:

If using internet explorer, right click the image and go to properties. In here should be a web address. Copy this. Post a reply and use the 'img' button, then paste in the web address and press the button again.

If using safari or chrome, right click the image and select 'copy image url' paste this inbetween the 'img' buttons.

This means nothing is download and the image is hosted elsewhere but can be viewed in the reply.(I hope)

Back