GT Zaskars Specialized FSR Downhill Team idrive LTS Boxxers

Nutbehindthebar

Devout Dirtbag
It is with a heavy heart and light wallet that some of my precious collection is up for sale.
All have quite high buy it now as I am reluctant to part with them but any good offers are considered.
As above the description is on ebay will accept offers through retrobike and will be a bit cheeper as no ebay fees!!!
FSR item no 151254241082

link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151254241082? ... 1555.l2649

Click see other items on listing for the rest!!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Specialized FSR Downhill Team 2000 GT idrive LTS Red Box

Hi, i am interested in the front lts triangle only, What price do you have in mind just for this ítem?, do you ship to continental spain?, could you put some close up photos of the upper pivot area please?.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers/saudos

Re:

postage can be quite expensive, would rather just let you have the whole thing, would ideally be looking at about £70 +postage or happy if you want to arrange your own courier, will get some pics sorted tomorrow for you.
For everyone else I have just added zaskars with a very heavy heart!!!

Re: Re:

Nutbehindthebar":27tr7fi2 said:
postage can be quite expensive, would rather just let you have the whole thing, would ideally be looking at about £70 +postage or happy if you want to arrange your own courier, will get some pics sorted tomorrow for you.
For everyone else I have just added zaskars with a very heavy heart!!!
Thanks a lot, to make a decision, please if you can tell me how much is postage cost I thank you in advance, photos will help too :)

Cheers/saudos!

Re: GT Zaskars Specialized FSR Downhill Team idrive LTS Boxx

thats it tease me with more zaskar frames

would love the zaskar x but do i need a 4th zaskar

Re: GT Zaskars Specialized FSR Downhill Team idrive LTS Boxx

What is the damaged zaskar team u speak of and best price on the zaskar x

Back