GT ZASKAR HERITAGE

hotwheels83

Retro Newbie
Hi Everybody, I am currently working on a GT Zaskar heritage website and would love to hear from you with Information on its legacy, what's made it so famous though its history. If anyone has pictures of your Zaskars, stories or thoughts to share send em this way and you will be credited to this GT webiste.

Best Regards All

James Hoppe

Russell":1dsn4jki said:
One man... Hans Rey.

He made me buy one.

Same here ;) , had to have one after i'd seen the Zaskar add in MBA with him riding down a cliff, had mine around 94, regret selling it now, will be looking out for another soon.

Think it was the whole vibe around GT back then with Juliana Furtado and Hans doing theirs stuff was great for the sport.

Bought mine after riding endless friends bikes and never feeling at home. Sat on a Zaskar in Broadribbs in Leamington Spa and bought it there and then.

The image I had of them at that stage was a bit of No Way, but more of the rugged, beaten warhorses that always looked so cool out on the trail. Mine was a 95 LE. Thought the 96 with the flared down tube at the head tube end spoiled the look.

Would still be riding it now if some scumbag hadn't knicked it out the car whilst I was in casulty, bad day that one.

I´m on my third Zaskar , I always regret I sold and been stolen the last two.

The newer zaskars don´t cut it because the painted frames, theyshould be ball burnished and have "all GT terra" lettering on the downtube.

Latest posts

Back