GT Zaskar colour

Re:

Ah well never mind, obviously wasn't meant to be. I'm always looking for stuff so something is bound to come.

Cheers

You can chrome a frame, someone on here did a magnificent job on a san andreas. If you can add pigment to it might achieve something similar, but as I say, wont look like the above.

Rampage might not anodise frames but I am sure someone will be able to. Doubt it will be cost effective or look as decent as the above though.

Re:

As the owner of an anodized Zaskar that has been well loved and someone who likes the look of a good condition anodized frame here is my perspective. Polished frames are much easier to tart up wheras once your anno is rubbed off, dinged or scratched that's pretty much it unless you can find someone to redo it. GT painted/powdercoated later versions of the Zaskar and they looked ok and some members here have powder coated a beat up old frame with good results. If you simply must have colour you can coat it. It's your frame, but you won't be able to replicate that wonderful luminosity of an annodized ball burnished frame.

That being said my 92 GT edge factory painted in mettalic blue Dupont Imron looks pretty damn fantastic!

Latest posts

Back