GT Zaskar Carbon for Sale

lupo_gaz

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of selling my 2012 gt carbon Zaskar. This has done 500 miles since built and is in a top condition.
Frame: Gt Zaskar Carbon 18 inch
Forks: Rockshox Reba Dual Air with remote lock out 2013
Brakes Shimano Xt with Hope disks
Wheels Hope pro2 evo hubs (red) on stans rims tubeless running conti X king tyres (also have Bonti muds)
Xtr rear cassette, chain, rear mech and shifters. Sram x9 front mech. Xt chainset running double. Hope ceramic BB.
Carbon seat post with flite Ti saddle and bontrager stem and brontrager carbon bars. Hope finishing kit (seat post clamp headset spacers and bar plugs.
If there is I have missed off let me know. I'm not wanting to split it and sell as complete. It is located near Leeds and I'm asking about £900.
All the kit is 2013 or -14 as I've built it up over time. I've been told the frame is a 2010 but I put the frame number in a frame checker site and it said 12.

Re:

Is that my old frame Gaz? I think it's a 2010 vintage (not that it makes any difference :-D).
These frames make a beautiful bike and the new owner will not be disappointed.
:)

Re:

Yeah it is mate. I looked into it and looks to be a 12. It rides like a dream I just got suckered into the 29er game.

Re:

Cool newer then :-D.
Hahaha tell me about it I'm itching to buy a 29er too.
Good luck with your sale sir. :)

Re:

This is still for sale. Might split if get enough interest.

Also have a Avalanche expert alu frame for sale with Easton Carbon post and xtr front mech. £70 collected..

Back