GT Xizang frame (for sale or trade)

Well, Gaf, if other things don't work out, I'm always a buyer for a good GT Xizang frame. As I mentioned, I bought the one I have brand new in 1995, and have been in love with her ever since. I have a real interest in getting a mate for her. Something a little smaller than the 18-inch frame I already have, for a girlfriend to ride along with me on.

So see what you can do. And then get back with me. My direct email address is: xizang@belizemail.net

By the way - How is that repair weld holding up? Did the bike end up running straight and true? Any problems?

hi
i have an ellsworth truth 04/05 frame in black c to top is 18 with an fox rp3
im interested in a deal if you are? cheers
Lee

gaf - I think I would be willing to adopt the frame and provide it a new, happy home. My Xizang needs a companion!

They are a different sort of geometry, and are not a road bike nor a hands-free recreational bike. You need to invest some time getting used to the handling... I have over 15 years' experience in handling a GT Xizang and am probably good at it by now.

My GT Xizang is lonely and needs a mate.

I have found a lady who would make a good mate for me.

I already have a great GT Xizang of my own.

My bike and I need a great Xizang to complete our picture.

Would your Xizang measure up? If so, we need it!

As you mention modern bike in p/x, I've been toying with the idea of parting with my modern ride. It is used as a commuter so a bit hi spec for what it does, but was a bit of a project for me from the ground up so I went to town a bit. Anyway, specs:

Giant xtc 2.5 frame - 2009
Fox F80X Terralogic forks - 2007
New xt drive train - 2009/10
Xtr m960 chainset - 2008 (bought nos from merlin cycles)
DT Swiss wheels - 2009
Hayes strokes trail disc brakes - 2009
Kore carbon seatpost.
THE ti saddle
Use stem with ti hardware
FSA k-force light carbon riser bars
Xtr cables
Crank bros candy spds
Carbon seatpost clamp

Is this of any interest to you?

Ian

Back