GT Xizang 92, 16" frame sale or swap SOLD

Tis a pity that you guys always seem to come up with a clean, undamaged Xizang frame when I'm between paydays. Eventually, I would like to be sitting on the cash when one of you comes up with a good Xizang. My 1995 GT Xizang is lonely and needs a mate!

Typical that comes up AFTER I've sold my '92 Psyclone...

One day perhaps...

Enjoy Monsieur Void!

BB

BoyBurning":9likfi20 said:
Typical that comes up AFTER I've sold my '92 Psyclone...

One day perhaps...

Enjoy Monsieur Void!

BB

Thanx ;-) I have it finished now and it'll be taken on it's first ride next saturday...

I have it built up with all XT components, ControlTech stem and seatpost (Rolls saddle), Ringle QR's/seat clamp/H2O, Onza Ti barends and Racing Porcs II tires, True Temper handlebar (of course) and to finish it off: some unknown GT branded crankset I got from someone on here.

So uhm, I'll try to get some pics up sometime... first let's see if these really ride as awesome as everyone says ;)

Not really that big a deal. You will find the GT Xizang is only the best hardtail bike ever built. But if you disagree, you can always contact me. I would like a mate for the one I've had since new in 1995. :cool:

Well, went out for a 3 hour ride this weekend and I have to say it was bl**dy FUN!! :) It rides like a dream and even the MAG-20 held up pretty well. Even the U-brake was able to stop my 170lb *ss ;-)

Here's a piccie after I washed the bike... I'll post some more in another thread.

IMG_0715.JPG

Yep, this is a keeper for sure :)

Back