GT Timberline complete bike REDUCED £20

5866522973_3791f1f851.jpg

finally a picture...

gt

if poss could you supply a couple more pics my lad needs a new bike and would be the right size for him
and also maybe a year of manufacture

yeah i can take more pics just tell me what bits you want photographed? i wouldn't be able to tell you year of manufacture its made in taiwan so it can't be that old...

It's been stuck in my mates shed and he wanted a clear out, i said i'd take it off him and now i realise that i have far too many bikes!

I can give you an idea of the components on it...

Suntour SR XCC shocks?
Shimano acera hubs (i'm not sure of the rims because the stickers are long gone)
Shimano servo-wave brakes
Shimano STX rear derailleur
Shimano Altus (i think) front
Diamond back metal bmx style pedals
UNO bars attached to outland stem
Tioga headset
4130 cro-mo frame (if that helps date it?)
Some horrible big red and black saddle with springs...which actually makes it really comfy, not that i would try ride a 14.5 inch frame or anything... :LOL:

where is halfway? :LOL: i looked up where lidlington is...145 miles away, so halfway would be 70 plus the 70 back, 140 miles seems a bit much.

If no one closer wants it i'll look up a courier cost for you? i mean it shouldn't be more than 20 quid but its just the hassle of looking for a box.

1duck":865ixd9i said:
where is halfway? :LOL: i looked up where lidlington is...145 miles away, so halfway would be 70 plus the 70 back, 140 miles seems a bit much.

If no one closer wants it i'll look up a courier cost for you? i mean it shouldn't be more than 20 quid but its just the hassle of looking for a box.

Ok bud, can you give me first dibs till you get courier costs please??? ;)

yeah ok that's fair enough...now i have to go find a box i suppose! if you pm me your address i'll check out the courier companies.

Back