GT Timberline complete bike REDUCED £20

1duck

Senior Retro Guru
GT timberline, in very rough shape...great commuter/don't care if someone steals it sort of bike. Buyer collects, no offers because at 25 quid its a cheap way to get some rims and components! no real damage to the frame because these things are built like tanks...

Edit : 14.5" frame, now being sold as having a stuck seat post which i have mangled trying to dismantle to ship the bloody thing.

20 quid buyer comes and gets it...

Suntour SR XCC shocks?
Shimano acera hubs (i'm not sure of the rims because the stickers are long gone)
Shimano servo-wave brakes
Shimano STX rear derailleur
Shimano Altus (i think) front derailleur
Diamond back metal bmx style pedals
UNO bars
Outland stem
Tioga headset
4130 cro-mo frame (if that helps date it?)

If you are inside west yorkshire i could probably deliver, it's really not worth packing up and shipping for this money (but if you really want it and are willing to pay postage i will box it up)

If its just a case of throwing it in the back of the car, you pay the petrol and I'll get it to you.

If I can get at it tonight to measure it and such like, i do remember it being quite small when i last saw it...it's in my friends shed at the moment...if anyone wants pictures let me know and i'll take some.

This is very much a project though.

i am interested, but would need posting. happy to pay a little over the top to give you a few bevvies. would like some pics and measurements too. no rush though.

i've had a bit of a measure...but im not exactly sure how to measure a GT frame, I think its a 15" C to what i think is C

or it could be 17" centre of crank to very top of the seat tube? god knows... it's tiny looking anyway, so i'm assuming it was an S or XS by Gt standards.

My camera batteries are on charge at the moment but the bike is now in my cellar so i can get pictures, so its just a case of waiting for the charger of doom to do its work.

edit : I'm in dewsbury.

Back