GT Tequesta..SOLD

typhoon

Old School Hero
Interested

Hello,

I'm interested! But would you also send to Germany? If yes what would be the costs for poastage/packaging.

If shipping to Germany is possible at a reasonable price, I'll take it!

Thank you in advance!

Peter

Decay...will try to find price for posting, but would rather sell at home due to poor experiences on many fronts with selling internationally! :?

:) inch-and-an-8th...just checked.Finished cabling it up this morning, and had a 15mile blast into town and back...ace ride-! :D...bit of a race home tho...rain was on the way...managed to avoid it !!!! :p

GT TEQUESTA

Hi there

Im desperately after a GT Tequesta as has accident with mine.

it means that the old one can be used as spares..

yours looks in real good condition

Is it still for sale

Thanks

Johnny

Hi...yeah still up for grabs...the only mark on the whole bike is the one chainsuck as shown ,,otherwise it is immaculate; Original tyres, pads, chain, cables etc.Are you local, in the UK..??

hi there

My main problem is that the rear deraileur on mine is completely smmashed and cannot find a replacement anywhere. the bracket it bolts into also bent but got that back straight now.

is it possible to replace the whole gear system?
ie front and rear sprockets, chain, and both deraileurs???

Also im a lanky bugger and think that 18'' frame is a bit on the small side - shame as it looks in such good condition, and im not far from bristol!

What do you recon??????????

Forgot to put on last post...

My number is 07813747361....I could pop down this week if its ok to have a look as its not far.

THANKS

Johnny

Back