GT RTS1 - a bit steep on the starting price

Hay dude. I asked you a civilised question and raised some genuine concerns about details on the bike which just don't seem to add up.

I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong.

Chill out. ;)

Not a problem Cherrybomb,

I do; and I have appreciated your mannered postings.
It's the dogmatic, unjustified, uneducated "fire first, ask after" approach which makes me wanna spend my time ridin'.

FYI; Max has owned over 30 GT's and sold nearer to a 1,000; when he can find a moment, he'll pull the paperwork and broucher for this one.

At which point he'll post here.

I'm quite chilled, thanks for 'concern'.

LM.

As at least one person has been enjoying this + that the auction ends soon; I thought an update would be in order.

Unfortunately Max has yet to find the correct broucher for this year :( Also the original reciept is being evasive.

However, if it's any help this bike was ordered and sold in the summer of 1995.
Q; could this be a change over period between the models, hence it being a 'hybrid'? Due to GT running outa the correct components (I've had this with cars in the past). Or did GT 'upgrade' the bike due to Max having sold so many for them?

Offense was taken earlier, as we know this bike NOT to be a re-badge.

LM

Attachments

• rts1new.jpg
    rts1new.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 953
  • rts1new.jpg
    rts1new.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 953
Longman, if you want the users here to shell out top dollar for a bike like that, expect to face some tough questions about its provenance first.

If you're going to put things like "Built by the best mechanic this side of the UK Olympic Team" or "the LIGHTEST, best, classic, classy, trick, + unique, FULL SUSPENSION MT bike you might ever imagine?" then you're going to have to be able to back it up or shut up.

They're generally a knowlegeable bunch here, use the info you might get from them to help you sell the thing and maximise your mates profit, not throw your toys out of the pram.

Thanks Russell,

Understood and agreed.

I can say no more - please call Max at Phoenix directly, should one wish.

LM

"oh my still ongoing"

Please; I'm as currious as all. as to why this bike is not as one imagines/ knows it should be.

LM

Back