Gt malverns classic 2024

I’m going on the Sunday only. But I want to take a selection of bikes this time.

Usually we park in the field miles away and simply walk with a bike or two each but if I’m taking maybe 3 or 4 bikes this is a pain

Do they let you bring the car to the gates and unload the bikes ? And then go park ?

Is it time to wind up the roll-call klaxon? Who's going? What bikes are you bringing and are you racing?

I’m going , not sure what bikes I’m bringing yet but very likely to be 95 Hei Hei , 93 RTS and then maybe 2 others

I will be there on Sunday; either bringing a 91 Marin palisades or a 94 team Marin. Although the 91 is a better retro bike, I may bring the 94 as I like it and it’s nice to ride over the field from the car park

Thursday to Friday, set up the stand and pull it apart! See you boys soon...

Taking some tatty old shit and maybe an E-bike ;)

I’m going on the Sunday only. But I want to take a selection of bikes this time.

Usually we park in the field miles away and simply walk with a bike or two each but if I’m taking maybe 3 or 4 bikes this is a pain

Do they let you bring the car to the gates and unload the bikes ? And then go park ?
No they wont let you buddy, One the trade area is set up its static until Sunday evening, CD

Back