GT Malvern Classic 2023 pics from page 9

Totally makes sense not to allow trading. It would end up like a jumble sale if they did.
Not sure about a jumble sale or boot fair.

I have attended many auto/bikejumbles, and they're nothing like jumble sales.

Its where collectors and vintage bicycle aficionados come to search for those elusive parts for their lastest projects

Last edited:
Not sure about a jumble sale or boot fair.

I have attended many auto/bikejumbles, and they're nothing like jumble sales.

Its where collectors and vintage bicycle aficionados come to search for those elusive parts for their latest projects

I'm not baiting you (seriously)
but they are Jumbles- to the uninitiated sub 30 year old a period M900 triple chainring crank in "Honest" condition and in need of no more than a good polish is no different to a goosed Acera X from a Halfords Apollo and viewed as pure worthless Junk,
I've been to motorcycle versions and whilst someone might get a rise from finding a 1950 mint BSA Bantam gear selector its more of a Mehh from me and keep on walking past the eye sore as fast as possible as I simply don't understand

Likewise all the Jonnies on their DH or Enduro rigs with 1 x 11 set up and 36 inches of travel just won't/don't get it either - and us old timers from the last century just need to accept they (sadly) out number us - I guess its whats being in a minority is about although being white/male/straight and middle aged I've little experience of being in a minority/dismissed or excluded so not exactly qualified to proffer an opinion on that one.

... 1990's bring and buy has minority appeal and to be honest I've never seen any that are pleasing on the eye for the none-aficionados (if thats a word)

but they are Jumbles- to the uninitiated sub 30 year old a period M900 triple chainring crank in "Honest" condition and in need of no more than a good polish is no different to a goosed Acera X from a Halfords Apollo and viewed as pure worthless Junk,
I've been to motorcycle versions and whilst someone might get a rise from finding a 1950 mint BSA Bantam gear selector its more of a Mehh from me and keep on walking past the eye sore as fast as possible as I simply don't understand

Likewise all the Jonnies on their DH or Enduro rigs with 1 x 11 set up and 36 inches of travel just won't/don't get it either - and us old timers from the last century just need to accept they (sadly) out number us - I guess its whats being in a minority is about although being white/male/straight and middle aged I've little experience of being in a minority/dismissed or excluded so not exactly qualified to proffer an opinion on that one.

... 1990's bring and buy has minority appeal and to be honest I've never seen any that are pleasing on the eye for the none-aficionados (if thats a word)
In your opinion....anyway they don't allow it, so thats that.

Thanks for your input. 😊

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

Back