GT LTS1

OllieJones":3l71q3xc said:
Ah I see, I've spun it round to access the dials now cheers. Had another go at turning the trunion, I think it must be the air I Birmingham! It's no problem, I was just inquisitive about the angle changes.

I've gone with the travel chips in the short travel setting because I'm using such a short travel fork, does that sound sensible or would you recommend trying it into the longer setting anyway?
Your STS is beautiful.

No keep them that way if your going shorter travel to keep it balanced unless you feel the need.

Thanks re the compliment. I've refurbed the forks since then so they look a whole lot better ;)

Cool, I will keep the travel chips as is for now...unless a pair of Judy DH or maybe Z1s find there way into my life.

I've realised that I haven't added any photos of the finished build.
I have added a few photos with a couple of different sets of tyres on., not sure which I prefer, my taste changes more frequently than my underwear...fortnightly.

Attachments

• 5.5.jpg
    5.5.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 447
  • 4.4.jpg
    4.4.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 3.3.jpg
    3.3.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 447
  • 2.2.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 447
  • 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 447
I noticed your bike build back in 2015 of a 97 gt Lts1,I also have the same frame . You seem to have luck finding your shock would you know of any leads you could help me with to find this identical shock. I am in the middle of a build the same as you were , any info would be helpful.

Thank you
Dan

Re:

Hi Dan, I did eventually find a working shock. I just kept buying them when they popped up in here or on eBay and they were cheap enough to take a gamble. Think I bought 4 before I found a good one. They do seem to be more expensive when they appear now.

Latest posts

Back