GT LTS DH project for sale

martinLTS97

Retro Newbie
Good afternoon everyone, I'm putting my retro bike project up for sale.
I have a GT LTS DH frame, 18" frame with 2 sets of Pace RC-150 monster forks with colour matching Hope Big'Un hub laced to a Black Diamond World Force disc compatible rim and the bottom half of the AC Components chain device.
Frame has been powder coated white at some stage, but it's now very tatty and I have started to strip it off. It's been completely dismantled as the main pivot was totally seized and was destroyed on removal. There is a tiny dent on the frame around the bb area, but I cant tell if it's just in the powder coat or the frame as well. Shock is a super deluxe, was able to check its operation as the frame wouldn't move with the main pivot in its condition. I've taken the shock off, backed off the pre-load collar and can move the shaft, but can't compress it fully in my hand! There is no oil in the reservoir.
Both sets of forks are comestically sound with no scratches to the carbon lowers. Decals are pealing a little and there are some marks/chips to the anodised parts, but nothing structural.
First set of forks has damaged stanchions, but everything internally seems to be in order.
Second set has perfect stanchions but would be better used as a pogo stick. No noticeable damping action and turning the adjuster makes little difference.
Two sets into one good set?
The wheel is in perfect order, no marks on the hub, which is anodised the same grey as the fork parts. Which was only available as an optional extra from Pace at the original time of purchase. Now quite rare.
And finally the lower half of the LTS/STS specific AC Components chain device. Really good condition, with minimal wear.
I'm looking for £450 + postage

Any questions, just ask,
Cheers, Martin

Can't seem to get pictures loaded, but I do have some on my popular internet auction site as - retro mountain bike project

Re: Pics added

hub.jpg

chain-guide.jpg

shock.jpg

complete.jpg

forks.jpg

fork-damage.jpg

wheel.jpg

Back