GT LTS 3000DS - '98

Prodriver

Retro Newbie
Hi, here we have a GT LTS 3000DS Mountain Bike.

The specification on this one is incredible and it is in superb condition for it's age (199:cool:.

It was a custom build based on the 1998 Team Edition 18" frame and the specification is as follows:

XTR Bottom Bracket
XTR Mechs
XTR Hubs
Deep 'V' Rims
Middleburn RS3 Cranks
Syncros Stem
Qranc Atomic Bars
DMR V8 Pedals (2 rides old - with box/service kit)
Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Front Shock (disc compatible)
Rockshox Super Delux Adjustable Rear Shock
Cateye Wireless Computer
X-Lite Bar Bungs
Yeti 'sticky' Grips
Front Crudcatcher
XT 'V' Brakes
Titanium Rear Linkage
Specialized Bottle Cage
Sachs Gripshift (incredibly slick)
The pump pictured is not included.

If you prefer SPDs I have the original Shimanos that came off the bike which I'm happy to include.

I'm only selling the bike as it is not used and is gathering dust in the garage (could do with a clean to make it mint!).

It cost in excess of £2700 11 years ago and I haven't seen one with such a high spec.

I have quite a few photos I can send via email as I'm not sure how to upload them on here.

I'd rather it was picked up than posted but I'm happy to deliver within 40 miles for the cost of fuel (both ways).

I'm really unsure as to what to ask but, to comply with the forum rules, I'll start at £450. I am open to offers and any sensible comments ;)

I'm based near Bournemouth - BH22.

Cheers
Nige

GT

Welcome to the site, but you need to post detailed pix really to stand any chance of selling it and the model numbers on the mechs and group really.
To load pix, you need to down load onto a site like Photobucket or Flickr then paste the url onto the thread.

Looking at the picture in more detail I noticed that the front mech appears to be STX....not XTR...apologies.

Back