GT LTS 2000 (1998)

Jimzano

Retro Guru
Hi guys,
firstly only just discovered this site,and wow,what a winner! good job whoevers in charge!!

secondly,im not sure if this is the right way to do it,but i have to get rid of my trusty old LTS,shes given me a few years of service,and is having to go.Its a '98,with the adjustable shock angle and stuff,its finished in white,not immaculate but a good ride nonetheless.

running MRP-style chainguide,XT mechs,Shimano Disc-ready hubs on Mavic D521 rims,Magura HS33 Racelines Fr and Rr.,Intense Tires,White Brothers Triple Clamps.

sorry i havent put a picture up yet,not too sure how to do that yet,but if there is interest,i will.

kepp up the good work,chaps.

oops,sorry,didnt put up a price or a size!! looking for £150 for it,first to see will buy etc.,you know the drill.

its an 18'' Medium.

thanks to LeGrandFromage for steering me straight.

Attachments

• Photo0200 (Small).jpg
    Photo0200 (Small).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 732
  • Photo0201 (Small).jpg
    Photo0201 (Small).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 732
  • Photo0202 (Small).jpg
    Photo0202 (Small).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 732
  • Photo0205 (Small).jpg
    Photo0205 (Small).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 732
You'll need to put a price up - check out past sales using the search function and past ebay sales for a guide

Pictures up now for all interested parties.
And i feel it only right to add,i have inspected the bike and those forks are going to need a bit of tlc to get them back to their best,so please bear this in mind.

Best to be honest,Karma and all that.

Just to confirm a perfect transaction with Jimzano - bike arrived today as described and with good communication on his part. Cheers! :D

Latest posts

Back