GT LTS 1996

Ironv6

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When i saw it for the first time in 1994 i fell in love, some months ago i found a frame in not very good condition and started working on it, here you have the result. Decals have been made by Gil_M.

img4533q.jpg

img4522.jpg

img4527f.jpg

img4550i.jpg

img4542.jpg

:D I like that lots congratulations, the Girvin fork looks really good on it as well.

Looks like your near Alicante? in spain. Its a lovely area

Passiflora

Let me just pass you this...

'A BIG BAG OF AWESOME'!

That is a stunning looking bike. Well done. :D

Spins and Girvins look spot on! Lovely looking bike.
Surrounding area looks fab to!.... Can't wait to be out near Alicante in a couple of weeks with my San Andreas for a week's good riding :cool:

Wow awesome looking build this :cool: :cool: :cool:

Really does look nice, loving the forks and spins :cool: :cool:

First of all thank you very much for your kind comments.

passiflora":34fjenwk said:
:D I like that lots congratulations, the Girvin fork looks really good on it as well.

Looks like your near Alicante? in spain. Its a lovely area

Passiflora

I´m not near Alicante, Zaragoza is 370km (230 miles) far from Alicante, and it is mostly a "dessert". The pics were taken here:

http://maps.google.es/maps/ms?ie=UT...,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=0004a03c4324fcc798fad

Drencrom":34fjenwk said:
The Girvin's look great!

I take it you're not a small chap then? :)

Not very small, i´m 6f 3" tall and the frame is a 18" but lucky me GT inches are longer, i feel comfortable on it and i like very much the feeling of an ultra direct steering due to the weight load on the front and the wonderful stiffness of the fork.

Alex Creasey":34fjenwk said:
Spins and Girvins look spot on! Lovely looking bike.
Surrounding area looks fab to!.... Can't wait to be out near Alicante in a couple of weeks with my San Andreas for a week's good riding :cool:

I hope you enjoy your rides in Spain i would like to see a San Andreas, never seen one in real life but i love it.

rojo":34fjenwk said:
Wow awesome looking build this :cool: :cool: :cool:

Really does look nice, loving the forks and spins :cool: :cool:

It was impossible to find a Kona SEX so i had to make a simple GT with Spins :D :D :D

Thank you for the comments guys

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Am I know world wide for kona sex bikes :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Really is a lovely build you have done there, makes me want one ;)

rojo":14s2pqw4 said:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Am I know world wide for kona sex bikes :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Really is a lovely build you have done there, makes me want one ;)

This comment is very valuable for me because it comes from a konamaniac, thank you mate.

If i can find them, i will put some photos of the intermediate steps in the building process but i think that i don´t have many pics.

Back