Gt Lts 1000-xc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
lts

got a set of those black block bushings that will fit your bike if you want them pm me your address and i will post them to you if you want them

That BETD mount is the best bet for your frame as it is made with that frame in mind and bolts straight into the holes. The A2Z bracket is okay, but annoying to fit and line up, and you have to take your skewer out whenever you want to remove your rear wheel.

see how the front fork is red what yous think would be the best way to take the red paint of i have an electric wire brush

and the shox is a bit stiff how would i go about fixing that

daj i put it on ebay change my mind tho

Nitromors is probably the best way to remoove paint without damaging the forks, a wire brush would leave scratches.

just a wee update to show yous what i have been doing to my Gt Lts 1000-xc
got a few problems though if any of yous can help

rear Derailleur hits the spokes and only can get it to work with 6 of the 7 gears

and

front disc pads are rubbing discs
any help would be great

Greg

Attachments

• 25012009080 (Large).jpg
    25012009080 (Large).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 807
adjusting the little screws at the back of the mech will allow you to alter the travel of the mech.
L..... low gear (the big one)
H......high gear (the small one)
ie if you screw the L screw clock wise it will begin to miss your spoke and screw to H one anti -clock-wise it will drop further down

Disc brakes,what are them :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Agree, sounds like the stop screws in the rear mech needing adjusted.

When you say the pads are rubbing the disc are they stopping the wheel from turning ?, i've found with most discs the pads will rub the discs and the wheel wont spin totaly free and silent like with properly set up rim brake so a little rubbing noise from the disc pads may be normal, at the same time the wheel shouldn't be stiff or binding.

Looking good so far though ;)

Back