GT LOBO with parts

Rib

Dirt Disciple
Hi, got a GT Lobo for sale, Frame has usual cable rub and chips, new rear shock was installed and new gold tec hanger.

Frame is an "M"
red/black.

Parts include:
Mavic 531 rim an a hope hub
Hope C2 rear brake
azonic stem
azonic handle bar
Ritchie seat post

€300 o.n.o

Photos will be posted soon

I'd also like a few pics and a shipping estimate to the statees. Would you be interested in a trade? Maybe for a complete STS?

Gah! If only I had the spare cash! Looks like a good one, I've had three of them, two carbon and one alu. They're wicked to ride, best with some old skool 6"-7" red Boxxers. Good luck with the sale mate.

Oh BTW, I believe BETD/Goldtec have/had a stock of the rear shocks and linkage parts if anyone needed spares. Last time I checked a NOS Rock Shox rear pull shock could be had for £50!

:LOL: i've been kind of chatting with him, offered him the asking price, he's said he'd hold for me, just in the process of raising the money, it's upto you what you do now with that information my friend,,

Mike,

I was curious more than anything. A medium Lobo is gonna be too big for me anyway (says the sensible part of the brain).
If it was carbon though, hmm........ :LOL:

you have no idea how desperate i am for no one too buy this, :LOL: The lobo's my dream DH, and i've allready priced up virtually everything i'll need, :LOL:

Mike,

Back