GT-i-drive comp - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After a workshop clearout recently, I've decided to test the water and offer my 2000MY GT i-drive comp for sale. :)

The frame is a stunning ano ink blue/purple, with a couple of minimal scratches and a couple of patches where the outer cables have rubbed the frame.

Everything's in good working order, and the bike will be supplied with a set of knobblies, rather than the slicks that are on, in the pics.

I've owned this from new, and it's not been ridden for around seven years. Everything on it is original equpment, apart from the rear shock which was replaced under warranty BITD as the standard crappy ones kept breaking. :cry:

**Edit - 2/6/10** OK been out and taken some proper pics now that she's complete with proper off road tyres once more.
i-drivecomp037.jpg

i-drivecomp009.jpg

i-drivecomp003.jpg

i-drivecomp020.jpg

i-drivecomp019.jpg

i-drivecomp012.jpg

i-drivecomp041.jpg

i-drivecomp023.jpg

i-drivecomp021.jpg

i-drivecomp040.jpg

Looking at the last few of these that have come up on the bay over the last few months, they've sold for anything between £275 and £350,

So I'm going to ask £250 posted in the uk.

If anyone would like any specific pics taking, just ask, and I'll see what I can do.

Ok, just realised that I've left off the frame size :oops: :oops:

Once I get home from work this afternoon, I'll update the thread accordingly, and try and include a more detailed spec. :)

Not the easiest frame in the world to measure, but basically it's a rough 17.5" (to the approximate centreline of the seat'stub') from c-c, and 20" c-t. The seatpost is set up for me, in the pics, and I'm around 6'2" if that helps you to size it any better?

Measured the theoretical length of the top tube to the seat'stub' and that's 23"

Any more info required, just ask, and I'm looking for a reasonably quick sale on this, so don't be shy if you want to make an offer ;) you might be surprised (if it's not too rediculous :LOL: )

steve

Price drop to £250 posted in the UK :D :D

A similar one's just been listed on ebay with a lower start price, but the seller's reckoning it's a 2007 model :roll: :roll:

ok, this one's just ended on the bay, for £335!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... fresh=true

Makes my £250 asking price seem a bit of a bargain now.
It'll go on the bay this weekend if no-one's interested. :cry: :cry: :cry: for the vultures. :cry: :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back