GT collection , no longer for sale.

Re:

Anyone out there in the know, are these too expensive or just not as good as I think they are? Any advice would be welcomed, cheers.

Re:

I know nowt about the others, but would say the Zaskar price is good. Very good infact.
Patience my hard rocking retro biking amigo :)

Re:

If anyone is interested I would take 1300 for the lot inc: extra rts1 frame, spare rts shocks and springs. It's a steal for that, cheers.

Re:

Hi there,

Do you still have the RTS with the xtr v brakes and rear mech for sale? Or if you've broken the bike down do you still have the xtr components?

Kind Regards,

Pete

Re: GT collection for sale, new prices + will post

howdy,
I would take this if I was closer, price is good.
994 20" RTS1, £375, new white powder coated front, polished rear and new decals, Rock Shox Judy, full XT groupset, Middleburn cranks, new Ritchey WCS stem, new seatpost, new Rock Bros pedals, new pads and cables, XT hubs on Sunn Big Fat Mammoth rims, new custom made rocker and bearings.

cheers

Re:

Yeah, still got all 3 RTSs and the Zaskar, I would prefer to sell as whole bikes before splitting them. They really are in very good condition and well worth a look. I would be willing to deliver if fouel money was paid, cheers.

Back