GT collection , no longer for sale.

stesnape

Old School Hero
Hi, up for sale are my nice collection of GTs, there is a 93 18" RTS1, 93 18" GT RTS1, 94 20" RTS1, 98 18" Zaskar,

1993 18" RTS1 ball burnished, £450, Rock Shox Judy, XTR V brakes + rear mech, XT everything else, nos Onza bar ends, Mavis cross ride wheels, new Easton stem and handlebars, new seatpost, new pads and cables, new decals, new custom made rocker and sealed bearings, newly powder coated swing arm and Shimano flat/spd pedals.
1993 18" RTS1, £375, in new black and white powder coat with new decals, Rock Shox Judy SLs, Mavic rims, LX hubs, full XT groupset with Middleburn cranks, new cables and pads, new seatpost, X Lite stem and handle bars, X Lite titanium seat, FSA Orbit headset, VP 133 pedals, new custom made rocker and bearings.
1994 20" RTS1, £375, new white powder coated front, polished rear and new decals, Rock Shox Judy, full XT groupset, Middleburn cranks, new Ritchey WCS stem, new seatpost, new Rock Bros pedals, new pads and cables, XT hubs on Sunn Big Fat Mammoth rims, new custom made rocker and bearings.
1998 18" Zaskar, £300, in polished alu, new decals, Mavic X517 SUP rims, GT hubs, new Mountain King tyres, full XT groupset, Shimano spds, new Cane Creek Forty headset, XT quick releases, retro suspension seatpost, Rock Shox Judy SLs, new chain, pads, bottom bracket.
My tel is 07925337693 and I'm in lancashire, thanks for looking.

Re: GT collection for sale.

Hello mate, any movement on you splitting this lot yet? Still after the thermoplastic LTS.

Re:

The problem is with that is that I'm not sure if they will all sell and I don't want to be left with 1 or 2 bikes and thinking about what I used to have, I'm hoping for a clean break.

Back