GT Bravado

dandy1

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well, picked up this beauty the other day. A 98 GT bravado

Thanks to @Freddyman90 for bringing it down to the south West

The plan was to give this to a friend, but it's too big for him. What a shame.... I didn't do it on purpose... Honestly 😂

So as it stands this morning:

Plans.... Hopefully change some of the lx and replace it with xt for a full M739 build and maybe some pace rc31s if I can find them, although I must admit I'm liking the yellow judy's

Attachments

• 20240614_104142.jpg
    20240614_104142.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 20240614_104153.jpg
    20240614_104153.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Love it, I bought one of these by chance back in 2017 while actually buying another bike and did the full XT M739 with some yellow Judy’s from my Trek Y33 and the rest such as the crank I already had. Had to admit defeat and sold it during covid to a buyer in Australia, who kept upping his offer over a period of time until I just couldn’t say no. Then bought another frame shortly after that was a better size, been hanging around at work for a few years now - just waiting for some forks to turn up before it gets assembled.

I wanted this badly as underneath the grime it looked a nice bike. But I couldn’t tie it in with being up that way as the seller didn’t respond quick enough on FB.

Sure it was this one?

Looks similar doesn't it. This was off the forum, unless he had it on both? I don't tend to use Facebook... Although it was cheaper on Facebook 🙈

Nice bike, I guess not a bad price for it's condition?
Too much now IMO.
This one has been around for a while now and almost everything in our world has dropped in price, I think it’s realistically worth about £200 as is.
Ultimately depends who wants it and how much though, they don’t come up very often.

Back