Grisley Glacier **SOLD**

parkes9

Dirt Disciple
Complete bike for sale. I don't get the use of it that I should :(.

I would have liked it to go to someone who respects its history. I bought it a year ago for £200 and spent almost as much getting it the way I wanted. It was NOS then having been in the loft of a bike shop until the owner retired and the stock was bought by the shop owner who sold the bike to me.

Size - 20"
Forks - Ritchey
Wheels - Quando hubs (don't laugh!) and Weinmann rims
Tyres - Panaracer T-Serv
Chainset - SR Suntour
Pedals - Wellgo Platform (I'm keeping the M324s)
Rear Mech - Shimano Tourney
Front Mech - SRAM X Gen
Changers - Shimano EZ Fire
Saddle - PZ Racing (I'm keeping the Specialized)
Bars & Stem - No Name
Grips - Ergon
Saddlebag - Ortlieb

Offers around £150 plus £25 postage

Regards, Robin.

Grisley Glacier

Forgot to say the bike resides in Northern Ireland and the computer is not included. I will post to UK and down south.

Regards, Robin.

l

hi,robin-thats lovely!just out of interest,what bike shop did you get it from...im wondering if the new owner saved anything else?

ta,p.

Grisley

It was Davey McCoy of Carnmoney Raleigh Centre that bought the stock of the bike shop that used to be in Abbots Cross. That was many years ago. The frame lay in the loft and then Colin, Davey's son, took a notion to build it into a bike. I should have left it for someone else for it has cost me a fortune to get it the way I wanted. It does ride very well. I just want it to go to someone who would appreciate it. I'd love someone here to buy it for I wouldn't need to charge for delivery.

Regards, Robin.

Latest posts

Back