grip suggestions.....

I got some generic foam grips from Wilkinsons hardware store when my 20yr old rubber Spesh grips melted(?!) and they are brilliant!

We_are_Stevo":3u70l076 said:
+1 for Ourys, who also do a lock-on version; and I really like Ritchey Truegrips (you can customise the lock-on version by buying cheap lock-ons from the Far East with the particular colour ano collars you're after ;) ).

Having said that, I've just bought some Lizard Skins 'North Shore' lock on grips on account of having big hands and they're superb! :cool:

I really like the grips that came on my Karate Monkey. They are listed as 'Velo kraton' but can't seem to find a match for sale anywhere. :?

another vote here for Ritchey WCS foam grips.

They feel perfect in yer hand, and weigh beggar-all.. :cool:

Diggin early ATI grips.
I have most of these styles except the "Tomac" printed ones.
http://www.bikepro.com/products/grips/ati.shtml
The Tanzer is a good compromise, especially without gloves as it's a little larger diameter than the Mushrooms. Kinda "hexy" underside is remiss of the old Answer Agressor, but as I say, larger diameter.

Dotty ones are just kinky, but great in the wet.

A bulk buy says I can do NOS Tanzers for £6.50 a set.

or £16.00 for three sets (I'll take them out the boxes though to save on postage).
+£2.00 for Europe.
+£3.00 for rest of world. New postage prices are terrible. I'm still getting used to them :-(
(PM me though as I'm terrible at watching threads).

Mushrooms (open end)

ATImushroombarendtubesLoose.jpg

Small pimple (closed end)

ATIisomtngripsmlpimpclsendLOOSE.jpg

Large pimple (open end)

ATIbarendtubesbigpimpleloose.jpg

Bar end gloves

ATIbarendgloveloose.jpg

Tanzer

ATITanznermtnloose.jpg

Back