Greetings.....finally

SouthBeach

Dirt Disciple
The best way to introduce myself is to post a pic of my bike, oh and of me as well. This picture was taken before a ride on Kingdom Trails in Vermont with my brother this past summer. I have been an avid follower of Retrobike for some time and even bought a few things from the classifieds. I would like people to understand that we do have mountain bikers in of all places Miami. We even have a network of trials, but no actual mountains of course. I will be doing a redesign on the bike and look forward to feedback from everyone, please.

Attachments

• adam_vermont.jpg
    adam_vermont.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,053
don't need mountains for mountain bikes - hills can offer some of the best riding as I'm sure you know! Whenever I've cycled in the mountains it's usually meant a carry up a steep slope and a carry back down! (Perhaps I was doing it too extreme!!)...

A big welcome along from me. :D

Oh, to have dusty trails so i could run some white ULs !

Al.

Welcome buddy ;) , Miami eh, sunshine, dusty trails, warm, want to swap places ?, you'll love Scotland, freezing winds, rain, damp muddy trails all year :LOL:

Welcome :D

Miami, hhmmm :cool: was there a few years ago, cool place :cool: sat on the front and had a late breakfast (burger at Johny Rockets) whilst on totty watch :LOL:

Thank you all for the kind words. Oh and yes we have some real quality women here in Miami and no Im not sure I would trade my dusty trails for the freezing cold of Scotland. I would certainly like to visit though.

welcome...nice forks!

Just a quick thought thats popped into my head...would be awesome to see if we could get some of the US members used to the dry dusty lands, over to take part in mm, or better still the real ale wobble. What better event to sample the hospitality of the Brits, and the inhospitality of the gloopy Brit trails.

Then we can all go over to the US on an exchange program :)

Back