Great big Singlespeed thread!

Well if you are going to buy one in a whim you chose a really good one! Is it a sigular swift? Think they are about to release a new version
Thanks :) Yes it is a Singular Swift! I found the size bang on, just need to lower the stem a tad. Easy enough. I did see that they were bringing a new one out. I have moved away from buying new stuff especially if you can repair things yourself. This bikes front brake was busted (hence the odd XT one on there) but waiting for some new pistons and seals to fix er up!

Oh yeah, agree. These are just lovely frames. Yours looks mint
Yeah i really like it. I have always enjoyed steel frames - they just do what they need to! It erks me a bit that I cannot get the front pannier rack level due to how it it fixed to the fork. I will be riding the south downs way on it in july so gotta get training!!

What bike do you ride? And are you going to get the new Swift?

I have a few bikes. But miss my surly karate monkey the most. Loved that bike. No single-ended for me due to space and knee issues at the mo

Yes love the Grinduro as well which is why i went for the Plug 1 in Pink as a lookalike. You dont see those much anymore either tbh. The cantis gave it away a little but still it rode over everything both on and off road.

Back