Graham Weigh

Hi good evening , That looks like a Belgian made frame made in Zwevezele West Flanders by Eddy Martens ( Martelly ) . Martens made frames for Simons in Belgium a big wholesaler of Campagnolo and Diamant frames whose main brand name was Diamant . The criss cross lattice paint is very distinctive and was used on Diamant frames . This is probably a late 80's frame . If you find an old cycling magazine of the period Graham Weigh usually had a large advert on the back page . Hope this helps .

Thanks Kermisking that’s really interesting. I’m not far from Grahams weighs shop so that might be worth a visit.. 🚴🏽‍♂️

Thanks Kermisking that’s really interesting. I’m not far from Grahams weighs shop so that might be worth a visit.. 🚴🏽‍♂️
Say hello to Keith from me :) I think Graham also might have obtained frames from Patrick Schils who imported frames from the continent.

Say hello to Keith from me :) I think Graham also might have obtained frames from Patrick Schils who imported frames from the continent.

Will do thanks.. It’s normally Keith in there when i go in 🚴🏽‍♂️

Latest posts

Back