GP4 Tub Wheelset Campag 10 Speed

Daipink

Old School Hero
Mavic GP4 tubular wheelset on Campagnolo hubs (Chorus I think) with skewers, stainless double butted spokes & retro-fitted 10 speed cassette body from a Veloce hub. The rear wheel was rebuilt about 2 years ago with new spokes (I'd had the rear converted to a fixed hub for track use for a while) and rear hub was serviced about 2 months ago. Front wheel is the original build and hub was serviced about 1 year ago. When the rear was serviced I was told a seal between the cassette body & the hub was missing but the hub spins fine. These are about 20 years old and used to be my racing wheels in the late 1990s and the rear rim was replaced at that time when it got buckled so it has a different sticker to the front rim. They look to be the same rim model to me, i.e. last version of the GP4 rim. I've only re-used them recently (i.e. since rear re-build) as training wheels & they've seen one winters use. I've only ever used tub tape on them so the tyre bed is pretty clean. Looking for £70 plus post (estimate £20ish) and photos are on Flickr at https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/66032398@ ... 046301992/

Latest posts

Back