GONE! Swap/Trade: Ringle Ti Stix skewers (gold)

Lots of bumps!!

The only thing I have are KCNC Ti skewers in black, but I guess they'd be no good?

Just like these ones:
skewers-black.jpg

Barneyballbags":2oap4603 said:
Lots of bumps!!

The only thing I have are KCNC Ti skewers in black, but I guess they'd be no good?

Just like these ones:

:LOL: yeah this ain't my only thread i've been "persistent" with. eventually most of my requests have paid off. ;) however, wouldn't have thought this would be as difficult as it has been. :?

thanks for the offer, but sorry, have to pass on those.

maybe i should just post a price and be done with it. :roll:

Just throwing this out there, I am still not sure if I wanna part with these yet. But would you possible wanna trade for a pair of red Critical Racing quick releases in excellent condition?

I currently have them on my 91 RM Altitude and they just don't look right with the rear triangle already painted red. I was either thinking of black or gold???

Attachments

• IMG_0424 REDUCED.JPG
    IMG_0424 REDUCED.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 315
banshee":34wrce6z said:
Just throwing this out there, I am still not sure if I wanna part with these yet. But would you possible wanna trade for a pair of red Critical Racing quick releases in excellent condition?

I currently have them on my 91 RM Altitude and they just don't look right with the rear triangle already painted red. I was either thinking of black or gold???

Just found pics of your RM! :shock: WOW!!!

PM incoming ;)

Back