For Sale GONE GONE

The pup is thinking, NOT another bike, what type of family have adopted me?!*

My wife saw it and said she use to have a Raleigh just like that when she was a kid growing up in NZ and said she kept begging her parents for a 10 speed instead! 🤣

I just jumped on it and tore around the garden with the pup in hot pursuit with a HUGE grin on my face! 😍 Better dig out my old Raleigh tools and imperial spanners! 💪😎

HUGE thanks to the kind couple @Guinessisgoodforyou and @Mrs GIGFY 🥰🙏
IMG_8543.JPG

Had a quick blast to the dog food shop in the village. It's all downhill so had a blast and the top gear is pretty handy so you can proper bomb it! 😍
IMG_8730.JPG

Going home was uphill all the way, but the easiest gear is just low enough to get me up the steep section of the hill without too much crazy effort/honking on the bars.

Parked up in front of it's Modern French hauler cousin who did the weekly shopping earlier.

That Twenty is bloody awesome!!! 😍😍😍
IMG_8733.JPG
P.S. Front light had a big crack in it so removed the body to prevent it falling off mid ride. Will need bonding back up as keen to get the dyno lights fully working. The whole bike needs an overhaul, but a sneaky blast to the shop isn't going to do it any harm!

Glad it's getting used Tim. I was aware of the front light issues. Do you want to return it as not advertised 😬😃
They do ride surprisingly well.
A complete strip and re grease would work wonders, be fine for the next 40+ years
Ha! 🤣 I think it's outside the 14 day no quibble return contract you made me sign 😜

Yes will get around to a full rebuild eventually and will also look to upgrade the lights to LED for more lumens. Will 100% keep all the original housings of course, then I can bomb along the lanes in the winter without veering off into the hedge because I can't see far enough ahead!

Ha! 🤣 I think it's outside the 14 day no quibble return contract you made me sign 😜

Yes will get around to a full rebuild eventually and will also look to upgrade the lights to LED for more lumens. Will 100% keep all the original housings of course, then I can bomb along the lanes in the winter without veering off into the hedge because I can't see far enough ahead!
Going to be lovely 😍

Back