..:: GM's 4-sale stuff, all sold Feb 2010::..

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Have tided the Mancave at Bisto towers today and as a result I would like to move these to better homes :D

All prices include postage by recorded and Gravy Monsters famous packing :razz:

PP gift or bank transfer & Collection from Bristol is welcome to dodge postage ;)

➡️ 1 = Single Speed complete kit, 36t CNC Envy chainring, Gussett 16t & 18t rear with spacer kit (for 9sp freehub) and lock ring, all to suit BMX chain, I will include KMC Gold chain also, I had this on the explosf and didnt get on with SS, I bought all new. £22 posted Sold

➡️ 2 = LX V Brake levers in excellent condition, very clean and are the bluey grey type, Model BL-M750 , £7 Posted

➡️ 3 = Brown Bontrager saddle, Brand new from a Trek District, Has orange covers to rails and is the same as inform http://bontrager.com/products/component ... es?lang=en is the 146 size. £20 posted Sold

➡️ 4 = STX rear mech, In good overall condition, has no nasty marks and has what can be descrived as champaign coloured arm and middle plate. £8 posted

➡️ 5 = Turbo Lite Saddle, In good shape but has skuff as seen in pics, Looks better in the flesh and is suprisingly light weight. £10 posetd

➡️ 6 = Avocet M30 Gelflex saddle, In good condition, 1 slight mark/ tear, £7 posted

➡️ 7 = XT V Brake set front and rear as pictured, BR-M750 parrallel jobbies with Cartridge pads, Pads look ok, rears look less than front but will still be fine, Great looking brakes £30 Posted Sold Pending Payment

Pics below , Please reply here 1st and then follow with PM :cool:

Single Speed Kit £22 Posted (1st pic is what you get :D) Sold

SSKit2.jpg

LX V Levers £7 Posted

LXLevers.jpg

Bontrager Saddle, New and unused £20 posted Sold

Bonty3.jpg

Bonty1.jpg

Bonty2.jpg

STX rear mech £8 Posted

STXrear.jpg

Turbo Lite Saddle £10 Posted