GM's 1990 Kona Cindercone - SOLD

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Ok, this is a very sad moment indeed but needs must due to an unexpeted garage bill and recent trip to dentist to say the least :?

Pic of bike built :sad:
March2009041.jpg

➡️ 1990 Cindercone frame forks, headset and velocity stem 18" C2T Tange steel finished in original white with blue and red splatter. Frame forks and decals are in amazing condition considering its age. There are a few minor paint chips which I have tried to get in the pics, Even has the chainstay protector in good condition ;wink: Forks are the legendary original P2's 1" steerer, headset is original and could do with a fettle and the 1" velocity speaks for its self :LOL:

I have just given it a loving wax polish and looks mighty fresh :cool: Any q's or further pics please let me know

26.4 seatpost - 28.6 Front mech - 68mm BB - stem 150mm

044.jpg

045.jpg

046-1.jpg

047.jpg
056-1.jpg

057-1.jpg
059-1.jpg

050.jpg
051-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

052-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

I will not split the items for sale in this thread, but am selling the remaining parts here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 78#1085878

I am asking £115 posted UK, overseas please contact me. Will be boxed and packaged to a very high standard (any one who has bought from me will know) Collection from Bristol is also an option.

Please reply below 1st and the follow by up PM

Cheers

GM :cool:

EDIT :: reduced price - Now £105 NOW SOLD :)

NOW SOLD

this is a sad sad day james

wish i could afford this beauty

have a free bump

kirbdug

Don't want to hijack the thread (but have :oops: ), but if any prospective buyers are worried about the size of that mahoosif stem, I have a 125-130mm one I would gladly exchange (and bear both ways postage) if it made it any easier ;)

Free bump for a cool F&F.

Cheers...Nick

Back