Votes: 6 15.8%
  • who the hell are you anyway??

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

M-Power":33chqvru said:
Stay away from politics and social consciousness threads for a start, tempting though it is to wade in sometimes.

Dude you are the lifeblood of this site, without you we are nothing, there is no hope for the retro community and indeed life. I will miss seeing you pull away fully crossed over in the big rings, like Cavendish in an Omnium.

So long mate.

wot he said :D

Re:

It won't be the same without seeing that Moomin avatar. At least stay until 4:34pm Wednesday 7th November 2017 and round it up to ten years.

Is LGF really Theresa May?

And I've not had the pleasure of seeing her/his big ring from behind for some time now.

Re:

No! Don't mention the politics! Don't even look at it ;) stay away from the politics. Actually, does he do leopard print kitten heels?

I take it that you have spoken to mrs lgf and said to her "Sweetheart, how would you like me to spend more time with you? "

Re:

I have a suspicion you are really Eddy Izzard and want to take up Drag Racing instead ;)

DynaCol":1faxcv4o said:
RobMac":1faxcv4o said:
If you go I'll ban you :mrgreen:
Maybe that's his ploy all along Rob; LGF is just after that elusive "Banned Member" banner to complete the set! :LOL:

Not gonna happen. If he leaves or gets banned, we'll take his badges away.

How's that for motivation, LGF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back