Girvin Vectors. ooh sorted

retroman

Retro Guru
Hi, has anybody out there got any Girving Vectors with a 1 1/8 diameter head tube to fit my gorgeous Cannondale Raven? Cheers, Retroman[/b]

vector

Fit your cannondale raven? :shock:
What type...? 1 or 2..? what size frame? what are you after, alu or carbon..?
:cool:

girvins

hi, thanks for the reply. its a raven super v 800 not sure of the frame size most likely a medium.the head tube is 1 1/2 inch but i,ve bought a 1 1/8 reducer. the length would have too be 190 mm for the stem to fit back over. 1 ,s or 2,s , depends on price and if they work, alu would be best as i would probaly spray them to match the bike. i hope this finds you as all this is a bit new too me.

cheers drew

raven

Please post some pics... :LOL: so we can all see the bike and give some advice.. :cool: I`ve two noleen frontsus one in carbon with a smartshock and an alu one....

girvins

cheers will do as soon as her indoors gets in from work and does it for me i would, nt no where to strart uploading photos. wont be till 6 ish.

cheers drew

Girvin vectors

Hi, tried and tried and tried to attach the pictures but my damn computer won't tell me how - it just keeps saying the pics are too big.I've already got a set og Girving Vectors on my GT RTS so I'm kina familiar with them. Could you possibly send me some pics of yours? and maybe a price guide? They should fit if they are 1 1/8 and the steerer tube hasn't been cut to less than 190mm. Hope this all makes sense. Cheers, Drew

raven

Open an account at photobucket.com, don`t costs anything :LOL:
upload it from your comp and manage it, click the email link by the pic and it`s copied as a link to your topic.. :cool:

GIRVIN VECTORS

HELLO, TRIED TOO UPLOAD PHOTOS BUT FAILED BIG TIME. COULD YOU SEND SOME OF YOUR ALU GIRVINS.

CHEERS DREW

raven

Here you go.........
DSC03661.jpg

fc0c3835.jpg

:LOL:

GIRVIN VECTORS

very nice, whats the prices like, are they both 1 1/8 steerers and 190mm long. thanka for the photos

cheers drew

Back