Giant Cadex Frame [sweden]

captain8track

Retro Guru
93-94ish, 17"ish toptube is 55cm. used condition, no cracks runs perfectly.

only frame, have a new tranz-x seatpost that almost fits, run it with a shim, a bit hard to get the right dimension.

50quid plus freight? or a trade! something from 95ish, with "judy" geometry!

The frame is in south sweden. pm me for more info. I never posted anything to the uk, but shouldn't be a problem?

Attachments

• cadexen.jpg
    cadexen.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 833
re:

that's my problem to. I need to shift it cause I've heard of a 98 sid, that might be up for grabs and need a frame for it... But I have a feeling this would rock, in the woods. It's really light and pretty stiff. Did build it up with 700cc wheels, and dropbars and it was sweet.

no, I have to get rid of it, or do I? ah well, it takes 1 1/8 forks and probarly weighs around the 1500gram scale plus or minus, don't know feels a lot lighter then a M2 stumpjumper in 16" that I also have.

would like an 18" stumpie

Could you do me a favour and get me the c-c measurement of the seat tube and a (pretty accurate) price including shipping? :)

Thanks.

re:

Sizing in cm and shipping costs are coming, after the weekend. it's an easter holiday right here now.

I will check prices for shipping to the Uk, Germany and switzerland as requested. DHL would probarly be the easiest way.

I don't have Paypal, but will probarly need to setup an account, because it would be easiest.

I will also take some more pictures.

Latest posts

Back