get ya raleighs out for the lads - whos in

Here is my Dynatech Torus Lx titanium, bought in unride-able condition , replaced seat , and gear/brake levers with new old stock Lx , ruining all Lx groupset with Lx pedals , mavic rims .
Have changed out handlebars to Controltech .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 919
Re:

here is my Raleigh USA MT300 Technium aluminum/steel I bought it new in 1994, I still have the rigid fork it came with, added the future shock early after I bought the bike....

second pic is a Raleigh USA MT60 I was given after it was left out behind a friends house for a good while, I fixed it up and got my brother riding with it [lots of sanding and polishing those canti's and stem an crank arms there]

Attachments

• 1997 Raleigh M60 (600x800).jpg
    1997 Raleigh M60 (600x800).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 973
  • IMG_1310 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_1310 (800x600).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 973
Re:

file.php

Mine as it stands. Going to change it soon.

Raleigh Kalahari 1992 , bought off ebay , as frame fork only , built up from 9 speed Lx deore gear off Specialized Rockhopper comp disc, Mighty crank. Beautiful near mint condition lugged frame K2 Reynolds.
Changed to A-head stem from Specialized XC with flatbar. Currently on Mavic rims shimano Lx hubs and Crazybobs .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 921
Raleigh M-triax 1000s , originally bought for parts - but like it too much to split ,used controltech handlebars off it for my dynatech.

Attachments

• IMG_5818.JPG
    IMG_5818.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 873
ultrazenith":3lwpvjtd said:
I've got this one recently added to the collection, all in mint condition :) Probably not done more than 10 miles, if it's even been further than the end of the street.

Sadly the top tube decal with the name of the model was removed by a previous owner so I don't know what it is, but the Zoom stem and 93 LX groupset puts it at or near the top of raleigh's 1993 K2 tubed lineup. Can't find a bike of this colour in the 1993 Raleigh catalogue either. Any ideas?

raleigh1.jpg

Looks like the handlebar is titanium, which is a bonus.

002_zpsd2mxwobr.jpg

1992 for this colour Ravine so yours looks like it may be the 93 Peak if i remember correct as i think i read some where that they had changed the colour from the pink..

Unbadged - guess it's a Raleigh no parts of note only -Microshift 15speed , cantilever brakes , Vueltra -airline1 rims ,Camel tyres , large frame.
Got for free....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 855

Latest posts

Back