general stuff

Interested in: Hope mini`s, full set front rear hoses levers, 2x new wavy discs very very good condition with manuals and spares £75

¿ Can see some pics ?

Best regards.

List updated with what I still have available Wed evening.

RC300 frame pictured, surely someone wants this fantastic frame, I`ll swap of Px it for a steel frame such as a Kona Explosif, Rock lobster, Voodoo etc. theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, it is mint, I am only getting rid of it as I would end up commuting on it which is sacriledge hence wanting a tatty steel frame instead.

Attachments

• pace2.jpg
    pace2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 1,224
No - I gave up on the King headset and Hyperlites ages ago. He never responded to any pm's after telling me that he'd send the stuff out and then I could send the money after I received them!! All seemed very trusting, so I gave him my details, and then chased it up, but sadly nothing.

He's good at cashing cheques :x :roll:
He said he had posted two lots of forks on the 9th July. Unless he's walking them from Cornwall to London, I'm starting to think I've been done!

Tommylurve":2kjz8i16 said:
Has anyone recieved the bits bought from this fella?? I'm getting a bit twitchy after 2 weeks of waiting :?

bits arrived in good time and well packaged.

trusted seller in my eyes.

D ;)

I received a pair of forks from Fal43, but it took two months and quite a bit of chasing.

Forks were as described and well packaged when they finally did arrive.

Back