G'day, Mates!

I'm just jealous.. love the old Mopar cars..

Grew up not far from Hornchurch too (Barking) and the Wife is from Dagenham..

Sweet! My old 4 dr Aus Val was in Hornchurch. 11.72 in the 1/4. Great street/strip car on a budget. Not proper American Mopar, but quicker than old mate's 'Stang! :cool:

mine is too heavy to be really fast , its a highly geared , C4auto 3 speed ,351ci pulling an enormous amount of iron around .

MoparKevUK":2a5tgfis said:
Sweet! My old 4 dr Aus Val was in Hornchurch. 11.72 in the 1/4. Great street/strip car on a budget. Not proper American Mopar, but quicker than old mate's 'Stang! :cool:

A mate of mine from Ilford bought his first "Yank", it was an Aussie Fairlane with a cleveland[he always mentioned the cleveland].
We were looking under the bonnet when he went to see it, we rode[motor bike]
200 miles to see it, and I asked something about the vin plate, it probably had Ford
Australia on it or made in WooWoo or some other aussie sounding name, bloke said
that's a place in America;-)

a lot of our older ford pickup trucks were made in Canada in right hand drive (they switched to LHD as there neighbour is)

Attachments

• 940px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png
    940px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 140
I know 2 blokes in Thornlands, Hugh and Tugger, guess the Jock, guess the Aussie! Have a Pom mate up the road from there, Ashley.

Back