gator rascal !!!

stavros222":qkre5q36 said:
Ha ha, ok matey i'll certainly bear you in mind if I ever do split. What spec are you planning for your Rascal?

well for my gator rascal, im going to have xt, loads of blue bits, blue hubs,blue flite, loads of blue bolts and chainrings etc,

and for my new green to black fade rascal, im going to use all the black and silver parts that my gator currently has, like black ringle hubs , black ringle bottle cage, black flite, black xt seatpost, coloured bolts etc xt . oh and those devil cantilvers on the bay at the moment ;) (i wish)

oh yea make sure you post a pic of your new rascal on the "rascal owners thread"

pics soon :)

cheers andy

My max was $1050, so any more bidding and I think I would have been done. As I said, I really didn't expect to win it at that!

Wow, I'm kind of regretting not putting a bid in now. Oh well, sounds like it's going to a good home, I probably would have just parted it out and kept the frame and a few other bits anyways. I already have too much stuff as you can see from my for sale thread.

Nice Stavros. I hope it arrives safely.

yer same here i thought it would make £800 min so i didnt bother bidding, but i would have bid £600 no problem, making most of that back selling the parts and keeping the frame.

Back