Gary Klein ??? You sure ??

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've been watching this auction too.

I have a custom Trek Klein which has never been used. It's one of the last made and for me, the fact that you cannot get these frames any more and the fact that it had never been built, it was something that I had to snap up.

Despite the fact that it isn't a real Klein, it is still an excellent frame, extremely easy on the eye and very rare. For that reason, I think fine examples of these rare frames will continue to command high prices as time goes on.

With regards to the signiture, prehaps Gary Klein sold the rights to his autograph along with the Klein brand name. My custom frame doesn't have Gary's signiture on it but it's still pretty cool.

delboy009":1w1hp5xn said:
Why would Gary Klein put his name to this Trek ? And surely these didnt come out of Chehalis USA. Did they ???

Way too pricey I thought !!

Your views guys ?!?! :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

This frame has a custom paintjob option that included optional Gary Klein signature and/or your own name (or something) on a top tube. This frame seems to have text 'Bike Tuning'.

The frame itself is nothing too special but I guess those custom paintjobs are quite rare 'cause I guess not many people ordered them.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi guys,

This attitude frame had an colour option and as a authorized Klein dealer you could get your name on the frame.

This frame was made for "Bike Tuning" (the place were I work) and I sold the frame to Ray Kleiner in Milan, and he is selling it now.

Latest posts

Back