Garage Tidy ~ XTR/XT/RF/Thomson/King/Salsa/Tiagra

Re: Re:

HowManyis2Many":3r03jh3o said:
Hi,
I would interested in the XT shifters if you don't mind selling to a "Newbie" or posting to Northern Ireland.
Thanks
Ygpm

P20":1h9m98eu said:
Tinker ygpm
All paid items have been posted

Then it should of sead so aswell as the Thomson which I really wanted [maybe one of ya pals got there before me I don't now. but both items was both for sale at that time ,now I know nothing at all segested anything about them being sold, posted, pending payment, Nothing. so I went ahead and asked for them, , my mistake,
Tinker

Tinker, apologies for the confusion. I've sent you a PM regarding payment and updated the mech as sold. The stem had been paid for Friday morning, I hadn't had time to update the thread. If you want the mech, it's yours

P20":1keyplxa said:
Tinker, apologies for the confusion. I've sent you a PM regarding payment and updated the mech as sold. The stem had been paid for Friday morning, I hadn't had time to update the thread. If you want the mech, it's yours

That's ok mate cool I understand I need a top xtr front, what els do ya have left pal?
I really wanted the seat post, ya got any others?? and xtr shifters?? please
:?:
Tinker

Tinker, one of the XTR fronts has your name on it. There wasn't any post listed?? Both stems have gone

Back