Funk

While I agree that $5k is generally absurd for any retro mtb, this seems to be the "dentist's" going rate for Kleins, and Funks are considerably more rare. And I think the comparison is valid because Funks are essentially e-stay Kleins, and this one is a superb example to boot.

Seller is R.E. ...you find him in all the facebook-groups as well.

Last FUNK in great condition (compareable to this one here) was sold for 4.500 Euros from Germany to Asia within 14 days after listing. I know all the sellers and deals.

The price set here for the listing above is not out of this world. If it is for you ...please simply move out of the way!

Seller is R.E. ...you find him in all the facebook-groups as well.

Last FUNK in great condition (compareable to this one here) was sold for 4.500 Euros from Germany to Asia within 14 days after listing. I know all the sellers and deals.

The price set here for the listing above is not out of this world. If it is for you ...please simply move out of the way!
Confused.

its lovely but out of the way for folk that love it, but only have £4.50 and a packet of crisps to spend.

And WHY would you want people to move out of the way.....? Surely the more folk that pass comment, the more the thread gets bumped, the more chance the seller has to sell it.....?

5k for aluminum frame 😂😂😂
But you've got the completely overated overpriced bling parts aswell surely that could tempt you 🤷‍♂️
I've owned one of these and you're certainly not getting a Cannondale/Zaskar aluminium run of the mill thing.
In fact if Dave Yates did a aluminium Vulcan it would probably look like this, perfection 👌
Shame the parts are a bit meh otherwise it would probably have sold.
If i was the seller i would strip the bike, sell the bling parts to who needs them for the garage queen's, probably make a fortune.
Then sell the rest,i'll guess everything would be sold in less than a month,what hinders it is it's not a running bike it's just a frame and forks with purple bling what someone will sell a kidney for.

Just saying 😊

Yep, that floats my boat big-time…. stunning looking thing 😎

Surprised @Swede hasn’t been along yet….
What I miss?😉 I work in the coatings industry and the physical vapour deposited (PVD) pigments used to paint this bike are seriously expensive! Nice colour but I’ve no idea what cable colour I’d use…

Latest posts

Back