FS: Syncros Powerlite and Pace RC-30 rigid forks

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
I need a new exhaust, discs and pads for a car that seems to have never existed. Moreover, recently I have started to feel as though I need a Surly Steamroller. So...

http://www.uploadone.com/gallery.php?u=alistag&g=Forks-for-sale

Syncros Powerlites
It took me ages to find these, but now I've got them I'll probably never use them. They are 1 1/8" threaded. The steerer is 133mm long, of which 30mm is threaded - fine for a 17" bike. I haven't cleaned them yet. They are in fair condition for their age. I have a set of replacement "Syncros" decals for them. They'll look fine as they are with the new decals on, or gorgeous after a stripdown and fresh powdercoat.
£155 posted.

Pace RC-30
There are two sets of Pace forks in the pictures but I am only selling the ones with black decals. They have a 1 1/8" steerer currently fitted. I don't know the length of the steerer tube offhand (PM me if you need it) but its ample for a 19" Orange with some stem stackers. They are suspension corrected and I've got a set of the white Pace decals if preferred.
£80 posted.

...and...
I haven't made a listing yet but I'm selling the orange Orange in the background. Its a disc-specific ev02 (19" c-t-t, 17" c-t-c) with Pace RC-36 evo 3 forks (with pump, manual, medium and hard springs and new decals), a full XT groupset, Hope Sport / Mavic X317 wheelset and Hope XC4 disc brakes. Condition of everything is pristine and I am breaking the bike. I'll start a proper thread once I've taken photographs and had a think about prices, but feel free to PM me in the meantime if any of this stuff is likely to float your boat.

wackiki":tsjpsqt3 said:
Are the pace forks clean? Any rust etc?

No rust, clean as a whistle. Any smudges on the pictures are because I didn't clean them before I photographed them.

If you really stare hard at the back of the legs, particularly around the backs of the brake bosses, there are a few pits with tiny, pinhead-sized bits of corrosion. But I think thats par for the course for forks their age. Otherwise, they look ace. I measured the steerer too, its just shy of 20cm long.

Forks

One way or another, the Pace are sold. The Powerlites remain unwanted and I need to find new homes for the pristine Orange ev02 / RC-36 / Hope XC-4 / Hope and Mavic wheelset / XT groupset.

Back