FS: Super Rare Mavic Vintage Group set parts track and road

ozram

Retro Newbie
Hello Forumers,

I have collected various mavic track and road parts over the years and now the time has come to sell :(.

NEW OFFER YOU CAN BUY THE LOT FOR £430 save £50

I REALISE THE PHOTOS ARE BAD I WILL TRY AND BORROW A GOOD CAMERA TO TAKE MORE

1. Mavic 350 42cm Road/Track? Handlebars New Old Stock. I bought these new and have just kept never mounted or used. They have some light scratches from storage and some of that annoying residue from sticker, but it will come of with a good rub and polish ;). Btw i am unsure whether these are road or track? £50.

This next pic shows bars centre i didn't want to clogg up the thread with too many pics

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

2. Mavic 100mm Road/Track? Stem. I bought this used from the US i haven't used it and i have just kept it in storage. It is in fairly good condition apart from it has a zig zag on the part that goes into the headset. But if inserted at correct height it doesn't show. Also there is a scuff and a scratch on top of the stem. The stem also says mavic on the front which looks pretty sweet. £35

IMG_0997.jpg

3. Mavic Road/Track pedals. I know these are very very rare and hard to get hold of. I searched for these for about a year. I don't really want to part with these. They are used but in very good condition for a pair of used pedals. The spindles feel smooth and there are very minimal scratches and scuffs. £80.

4. Mavic Road/Track Headset. This is quite a rare piece too. It has has quite bad scratching on the top as it has been used. But it just needs a clean and regrease and it should run perfect so just a bit of TLC. £50

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

5. Mavic Track Crankset 165mm. These are very rare and I get bugged by people asking to buy these all the time. And finally Im selling them :'(. These are used but in very good condition. They have some very very tiny scratches from use. I was thinking of mirror polishing these but I didn't have the time. £150

IMG_1006.jpg

for more photos

6. Mavic Track hubs 28h. 100m front 120mm back. In very good condition only been built on once. £110.

IMG_1004.jpg

All item based in cambridge collection preffered but i can post. Any questions please ask. and if you dibs please pm?

NEW OFFER YOU CAN BUY THE LOT FOR £430 save £50

Back